Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gold Wedding Favor Boxes Godiva Wedding Favor?

Godiva Wedding Favor? - gold wedding favor boxes

Well, if I Wishy washy, what I do as a wedding favor. I think I have in my head. I like chocolate truffles as a favor. I thought of Godiva, but he has to and saw her favor $ 3.75 (pre-packaged with it). Has anyone seen Godiva chocolates wrapped in nothing from Godiva boxes? It might even be useful for packaged Godiva and then not have been possible in your country? I would like a silver box for the Italian as my wedding colors are not all gold, silver. Suggestions?

1 comments:

Small Town said...

You may experience Micheals or Hoby shop and take the chocolates and put some in it, then put a ribbon around a small label that says Godiva. In this way you can save money $ $ and people always know what they are buying. And you can use something like: Write thank you for coming, or what you want on the back of the label. Then you have your own personal touch and the name of the chocolate special here. First of all I see is that there is no website, and all packaging is really so special it seems. Good luck!

Post a Comment