Friday, February 19, 2010

Cny Sms Greeting Messages Puzzled(Unsoved Questions) Part 7?

Puzzled(Unsoved Questions) Part 7? - cny sms greeting messages

Previously, this type of SMS message asking me to do more, as his wife before she saw the text message I sent to him and I still do not text message from him. But that happened a few months. And he cried in the middle of the day, after a certain time, and he answered my calls, but when it is busy, so he hung up the phone after talking for a while. In addition, SMS, and I wish him a happy birthday, he replied, thks! I still think about him all the time. How can I do? When is CNY, I wish him a happy CNY SMS, but no answer. Is it too busy, or that you still think of this incident? Or there is not much and is too boring? How can I do? Leave it for a specified period or not?
Thank you. Please tell me what to do. I hopeYou can always communicate with them as friends.

1 comments:

Dani said...

Most of whom sms! Pass the disaster, has a wife and probably not the only messin around with. Remove the phone and go UR and new with someone. 4 men talking about a problem, and it will or U Hi, what they did to his wife, LOOOOSSSEEERRR

Post a Comment