Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures Of Broken Decks Help With Playing Cards?

Help with playing cards? - pictures of broken decks

So I borrowed my friends gamble for the kind of images (I choose this game as a theme in my photos) and a lid closed and the other does not. So I took an open and took pictures. Over time, there was a little messy (torn, dirty, broken box) and does not mean, I put 2 new cards, and the appropriate place. (I think the design on the back of the card) in any place. My question is:
The box says: "No. 99 plastic coated playing cards, and I want to know whether a particular card?
I mean, you can play poker with the cards?
Also it would be good for me to 2 new games and only (switch "now receive? (Switch cards are not new in the old box, 2 boxes, but always together)

Thank you.

3 comments:

smartdog... said...

no cards that are not very specific that you can get a new roof of Nice (as in bicycle) and enter the lid and tore the cards have a value when sentemental

RUSS W said...

The key word in this matter shall be plastic. Plastic cards take longer, harder to break or bend and remove them if they get dirty, damp cloth and dry the towel and dust even withb them. So if you want to replace to be nice and get to where exspensive plastic.

freakyal... said...

The best way would be to be honest with your friend and say he has not sealed using the cards, but you're not hurt, and then ask if you replace it with a certain type, or if you want to collect every one of you for they paid. Honesty is the best, if you want people to be honest to you.

Post a Comment