Friday, February 12, 2010

Reviews Leapers Rifle Scopes Swiss Arms Vs. Leapers Scopes: Is Swiss Arms Reliable?

Swiss Arms vs. Leapers scopes: Is Swiss Arms reliable? - reviews leapers rifle scopes

I apologize again for the marketing of this topic, I found a few things wrong.

Hello to all;

In my quest to create a perfect environment for my JG Bar-10, I want to know something. The money is to wait in any case an object for me and I will, one or two months before they perform in a position to Leapers 4x40 scope. I can not at that stage, but the Swiss Arms 4x40 could. But I do not think commenting and I will save more than $ 20 instead of buying the Leapers scope. If any of you have experience with weapons in Switzerland or one of its products and had useful information on whether a reliable company, you could tell me to guarantee? Thank you! I put it in a rule only for drivers, but after comparing the two I thinkng the scope of the drivers may be more expensive just because the lights can be illuminated, which is not necessary.

Even if you know when the Swiss Arms 4x40 scope would struggle under the JG-10, fall 1913 with the railway, this information would be greatly appreciated as well, because I do not know how to have if the adjustment ring on the rail . Weaver rings are, if anything helps ... I do not know the difference between Weaver and pitcanny. Thank you!

These are the two areas if you're curious.

Swiss Arms:
http://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Arms-Scope-w ...

Riders:
http://www.amazon.com/Leapers-Tactedge-S ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment