Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Young Man Blogspot I Am Gay And Homeless....?

I am gay and homeless....? - young man blogspot

Hello!

I am a gay man in New York.

I am ex-prisoners and over one year in prison.

I am also a man drunk before. I'm older than 3 years of abstinence.

I live in a shelter for homeless men at West 168th Street in Manhattan.

I work on massaging the feet, and I own apartment.

I access the Internet in the library or Internet cafe.

My story is a blog.
Link: http://jameschristian-nyc.blogspot.com/

I also have a YouTube channel.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JamesChristianNYC

My life is good. I hope for a halfway house earlier, go the better.

It is a day-to-time and life is better!

Question: Are you thankful for?

Thank you,
My name is James Christian

3 comments:

Vanish said...

Nice to meet you James Christian .... My name is Lena .... aka Vanish I'm glad that your life is finally on the right path and go as you wish .... That's more than I can say for some of these people here lol jk

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Yes, I am very great full that I in my life. I work hard, play hard ... I'm going to school full time, full-time job to pay my bills, and somehow I managed to fit in with my boyfriend, with the tangle of .... But the thing is, I admit it ... and that makes me happy.

Good luck to you!

gochefs (Geo) said...

Of course I am! I am for everything I appreciate everything that I worked, and knowing all those who have learned and to learn.

Baby, if you can write in this way, you are clear enough and certainly enough time to look into paid work. Please pick up a few, k? We do not want to live in temporary shelters, James. XOXO

NONAME said...

Why waste time, instead of trying to get a job here or psychiatric help?

Post a Comment