Friday, February 5, 2010

Do I Need Reservations Bone Fish Anyone Who Has Ever Dealt With Scars, Help Me Please? Will I Ever Feel Beautiful Again?

Anyone who has ever dealt with scars, help me please? Will I ever feel beautiful again? - do i need reservations bone fish

I know it's a little on the long side, but please, please take the time to read my question and help me (I really need it)! Thank you! :)

I am 16 years old sophomore who will shortly undergo surgery to correct some extreme perversion very important tibia in the legs and knees. I lived in pain for the last year, so that no operation is not an option, but I'll have the surgery myself with some reservations ...

Apparently doctors make about 5 different companies at once, my right leg. After this step, we repeat the same process for my left leg. You must be metal plates in the legs of the support insert (which may be removed by surgery, additional 2 years after the two legs are completely healed). Obviously, because I'm athletic / thin and my legs are just muscles and bones, the plates are taken on a lot and to show visible bumps. I will have a large permanent scars on the whole leg, when all is said and done. (At least3 scar on the legs and other scars) on my knees

I'm really scared, as it affect the scar me for the rest of my life. I am very aware of himself as he is, and I'm not sure how to deal with it. I think I'll never be able to skirts, pants, a dress or a new one. And how does it look? What man is his girlfriend huge scars all over his legs want to have?

What can I do to overcome this fear / selfconciousness? Those of you specifically had scars, learn how to live with him? In the case of I / I in a position to something that shows again wear their legs?

1 comments:

everyone's mom said...

It will be difficult to get used to changes in your body. I had the surgery when he was 18 and left two scars on the side of the head and neck (if it's really no way to hide it.) After the operation, one of the superficial that I knew, he said, hard for me to where someone came to me to be found. (Yes, I had these fears, too.) You know what? I've never had this problem. Now I am married with 3 children. Shciled My son, 11 years old, just last year said he had never noticed my scars.

The moral of the story to define - not no scars. They now continue the experience of life - each experience should leave a better person. Where appropriate, the punishment of waiting can be behind you. The scars are the memories of those who hold the bars.

I wish you all the best. But you're much more than scars.

Post a Comment