Saturday, February 20, 2010

Slide Scanner Feeder 2009 Digitizing Photo Prints?

Digitizing Photo Prints? - slide scanner feeder 2009

I have a wide range of ages (70s-90s) certified copies of photographs (printed on Kodak paper) I want to put into albums. At the same time, then spend so much time, I put these images in pounds want to scan. I do not know what my options, but it must scan more than 5000 photos that I am looking forward to.
I do not know what to do ...
I have an HP Officejet 7590 scanner has an automatic document feeder, but does not know if I can scan photos, or whether the paper (such as destroying the roles) are too hard.
Other online services seem too expensive to send my photos to everyone.
Recommendations about what to do?

PS I also have about 250 35mm slides, recommendations? I think it should scan for slides.

Thank you very much!

Zlatan

1 comments:

Steve P said...

Without doubt, the best approach. The quality is excellent and the prices as reasonable as possible. I scan Cafe in the past, and I was very happy. This is done in India, it takes 2 to 3 months for all the work. This is not because of the distance, but rather by the fact that exploration is a very delicate process and skills, in addition to exploration café has a lot of business to prove that it goes well. I know, may know fear, to your photos and slides will go abroad, but not really think it is less risky than sending more than twenty countries.

I recommend not trying to do the scans themselves. You need a scanner much better than what you are slipping, and it's expensive anda learning curve too steep. Even if all there was to do this time is enormous.

Here is the website of the scan cafe. Look closely, and I think you will find the best choice.

http://www.scancafe.com

steve

Post a Comment